Removable Wall LIGHT Canvases - DIY Mandala Stones
This new product is a mix between a sticker and a canvas. It is smoother and thinner than the 'removable wall canvas' and thicker than a sticker.
- Easy to use
- Does not damage the paint or walls (no nails or tacks needed)
- Made to remove and stick to the wall over 100 times
- Perfect for dotting
- Suitable for glass, smooth and painted surface
Where to stick
- Painted walls or smooth painted surfaces, washing machines etc
- Suitable for all glass and smooth surfaces
- Do not stick it on stucco, outside surfaces or porous surfaces
- They are easily removable and will not make a mark on the walls even after years of sticking. You can remove and stick hundreds of times.
How long does it last?
It can last up to 5 years and you can remove it easily without any adhesive left behind, or paint lifted off.
- Make sure you wipe the surface of the wall/surface to remove the dirt, dust and grime before placing the light canvas
- It is recommended to paint a base layer or gesso it, (whether it is black, white or other) to help cover/remove future mistakes, without harming the canvas.
- A sealant used for canvases are the best to use. (spray or brush).
- Unsealed canvases are susceptible to wear and tear, and may lead to paint flaking off.
- You can use mod podge, but I am unsure of the durability over an extended time.
What paint to use?
Use acrylic paint. As with any other white canvas, high pigment acrylic paint (for instance, Golden Paints, opus paints) will give a better finish as a base coat and coverage, than dollarstore paints.
North America made and produced.