Heights Print Card - Nancy Carol Studio
Helen’s Swinging Girl has become a beloved and iconic landmark to the City of Burnaby, The swinging girl has gradually become known as one of the best surviving examples of kinetic neon art in British Columbia.
In 2010 in place of “Helen’s,” the top of the sign was changed to read “Heights.”. However, the city then listed the sign on its community heritage register, officially naming the swing “Helen” in honor of Helen Arnold, who's dress shop was the original reason why this neon sign was created in 1955.
Share a piece of history when you purchase this illustrated urban sketch using watercolor and ink.
- A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- blank inside (comes with helpful sentiment
- printed on heavyweight cardstock
- comes with 100% recycled Kraft Envelope
- protective plastic sleeve (plant-based biodegradable)
- boxed and shipped with loving care by yours truly